Monday, June 10, 2013

Pray for us, Prayers for you

Good morning friends! It is a beautiful day here in Texas this morning - 69 degrees with the sun shining. I am thankful that the low got that low, because I have the house opened - at least for a while. Highs will be in the 90's today.
This morning my son will be going to court again. Please pray that things can get settled and that the divorce papers can finally be signed and finalized. We thought they were done the end of April but she would not sign the papers - now she wants to add things to it. Please keep all this in your prayers.
I know that there a several of you ladies that are dealing with some major trials in your life and I am praying for you as well. I am sure that there are some of you ladies who have not shared what you are going through and I pray for you as well. As I can truly relate to the fact that there are some painful trials in life that a person just can not share. But God knows and He cares. I found a quote this morning in my devotions that really meant a lot to me and I wanted to share it:

In one thousand trials it is not five hundred of them that work for the believer's good, but one hundred and ninety-nine of them, and one beside.
  George Mueller
 
I know that there are things that happen in our lives where it is SO hard to tell that God is working in the situation but we must keep our focus on Jesus Christ and keep believing- He "is able to do  exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think."(Eph. 3:20) His ways are not our ways, He has so many more ways of working a situation out than what we could even imagine. So today I choose to trust Him and believe that what ever happens - He is in control.
May God bless each of you in a very special way today. May you feel His presence in your live. :O)
 

2 comments:

  1. I hope things went well today --- and that unsatisfactory additions were not made to the settlement. Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

20: Joseph Vision