Monday, December 17, 2012

Checking In...

Just checking in. The problem that I have shared with you all has not been settled yet. And just like Scrooge, it has kept threatening to steal the spirit of Christmas from our home. But we have fought through those feelings and we finally got our tree up and then this past week-end my husband and I finally got out and got a lot of our Christmas shopping done. That night - I got them all wrapped. It feels good to get all that done. I still have a few things to get but at least I have most of them.

I am going on being sick for 2 weeks. I tried really hard to fight it,but I finally gave in today and went to see my Dr. She put me on antibiotics and told me to go have an xray of my chest - she wants to make sure I don't have pneumonia. I'll let you know once I find out.

Speaking of being sick- on Friday my husband bought me some OJ from HEB. It was delicious. It is freshly squeezed. Oh my goodness - it is the best orange juice ....ever!! Can't wait till I can get more. Oh ...only problem is that it is kind of pricey. But worth it ever so often. :O)

Well I am sorry I have not been doing much posting, but I have been in a very quiet mood lately. I am hoping that once things calm down around my place - that I will find that I have more to say and share.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel better soon and I certainly hope you don't have pneumonia. I can relate to you on many levels. We still don't have a tree up or gifts bought and I doubt we will this year as I'm still recovering from heart surgery and caring for my husband after his recent surgery. It's been a tough year but I'm so thankful we have each other. Nothing happens apart from God allowing it and I know He has allowed all of this for a reason.

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

29: My Favorite Fats for Baking