Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Pennies Here and There

Today I went by a local HEB - I went inside and put money on a gift card. I have already shared how through the end of December - you get 12 cents off per gallon when you use one of their gift cards to buy gas.
Anyway once I got my gas and I looked at my recipe and I noticed that I had saved $1.24 - I realized something - to some people this would not seem like enough of an incentive to make them park their car and go inside and buy a gift card. But when you really think about it you realize that - between the amount I save on my gas and the amount that we save from my husbands truck - we can actually buy a loaf of bread, gallon of milk and a carton of eggs - at least. And to me that is well worth it! Just something to think about. A few cents here and a few cents there - add up and really make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

20: Joseph Vision