Monday, December 10, 2012

This and That Catch Up

Can you believe it? We are actually having some more winter like weather. It really is nice. We are enjoying it. Am more tempted to pack away those sleeveless tops but for now - leaving the couple at the top of my closet.

Sorry I have been so quiet. The trial that I had told ya'll about that started about 5 weeks ago - the one that we thought was about to be over - ended up not being over quite yet. There is a chance for a resolution for it   in the next week or so. But to be honest - we really need some prayers. There have been false allegations made against someone in my family. I wish I could go into more details but I can tell you this - these are definitely false allegations - made by some people that are being very vengeful. We are holding onto promises- like Exodus 14:14 "The Lord will fight for you, and you shall hold your peace." Anyway please be praying for our family.

This week end we finally got our Fall decorations put away and got our Christmas tree put up and decorated. It's been a very tough year for our family and there are some reasons why we have not been in the normal Christmas spirit. But we moved on in faith that things will work out. It is nice to have this stuff taken care of.

This week end we also got our fish tank cleaned out. It had been in pretty bad shape. But now it is looking awesome. Sometime in the next week - we will be going to Petsmarts to buy some more fish.

Today we spent some time organizing my sewing room. It looks SO much better. More work needs to be done but it is much improved. I am thankful to have it taken care of.

Oh - I wanted to also share a real blessing with you all. Last week - I decided that I wanted to buy a office chair. I have a TV in my sewing room and I like to watch sermons back there - and I thought it would be great to have a nice comfortable chair in there. So I looked at Staples website - and I found a great chair. Well it is normally $129.99 but was on sale for $59.99 -only problem was - sale ended the very next day. So I looked to see if it was at any of the stores around here - it was not. Well I noticed that they had free shipping. So I ordered the chair on Friday and guess what? It was delivered this am - Monday morning. Isn't that awesome?! Not only did I get the chair for half price but had it delivered for free and got it SO quickly. That was a blessing from God.

1 comment:

  1. My husband and I just prayed for you and the situation your family is facing. John 15:18-25 may be of some encouragement to you. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)