Sunday, December 2, 2012

It's Been a Warm One

December that is. 

Good Morning!~ I hope you are all having a good week-end. Ours has been a nice relaxing one, which is really good because that is exactly what we needed.

Well on December 1st I experienced a first. Our temperatures were about 82 degrees and I wore capri's and a sleeveless top. Never before have I chosen to wear such attire for a December day. In fact, as I have probably already mentioned - usually I pack my summer stuff away by October, but not this year. And I am so glad that I have these choices available seeing that we have a few more of these 80 degree days in this week. 

Well I do hope you are all doing well. Have a great week! :O) 

2 comments:

  1. Wow. It doesn't get that warm here, even in the summer. It's freezing here - I have the heating on :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - I can't believe that it does not even get this warm during the summers. What is the general area that you live? I have to say - I would love to live some place that this was the highest temps that are seen, but I don't see that happening. I did see this morning that it looks like cold air may be on its way. We will see.
    Have a great day! Lisa :O)

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)