Monday, December 3, 2012

Expensive or Not?

I love Paul Mitchell's Extra-Body Sculpting Foam!
This stuff is great and helps me style my hair. I have tried other products and I just don't get the same results. I like that when I use it on my wet hair and then blow dry my hair, I can not really tell that product is in my hair. It is great stuff. But here's the deal - It cost a little over $11.00 for like 6.7 oz. And that seems expensive.

Well the last time I bought it - I decided to use a black magic marker and write the date that I began using this container. Well it has really surprised me - I started using it the middle of August and I still have at least a week or two left. My next appointment to get my hair cut is December 20th and I am hoping it holds out till then. It would sure be convenient for me. 

So it looks to me that this container will last me about 4 months - and when you look at it like that, it really does seem like it is a good deal and not expensive at all. 

I think this is a good way to look at things - especially those things that seem like they are expensive but you really like the product - figure it out and see how it really breaks down. 

Using a cheaper product - may cost less in the beginning but I am sure I would have to use a lot more product in order to have the same results. And then I don't think that I would like the results either. 

Anyway just something to think about. 

1 comment:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)