Tuesday, December 4, 2012

In the Sewing Room

So I have been busy in my sewing room lately. Sewing is very good therapy.
A couple of years ago, I learned how to make these cool coasters. I made them for friends and family. Then recently I decided to make some to put at my MIL store to sell. So I have been working on them ever since.
 



They have been at my MIL store for about a week and a half and I have sold 2 sets already.
These are the ones that I have sold so far.

And I have one more set that has been put back, so that someone can come buy it when they get paid. I have about 17 more sets that are there for sale.
To be honest, this has been something that in the past I would have been to intimidated to do - I would have thought that I just could not do good enough. But I have grown a lot lately. And I am thrilled to have the opportunity to sell these great sets. I have several more sets ready to sew together. And some fabric matched up to get ready to get some more sets cut out and ready to sew.
 
Well I just wanted to let you know a little of what has kept me so busy lately. Lots of things - along with lots of sewing.
 

3 comments:

  1. Wow. You are so talented. It looks like a fun project, and how cool that you sell them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - I have enjoyed it. I have sold 4 and have a special order. I am thrilled!
    Lisa :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you thought of opening an etsy or artfire shop online?

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

19: Go to the Ant