Thursday, December 6, 2012

What a Promise- With a Twist

This week I am not going to have a normal - What a Promise - post.
Our Family had felt as though we were in a frying pan. Well last Wednesday - we had found out some news that made us believe that this major trial was over but yesterday we found out that it is not, so here again we find ourselves in the hot frying pan.
Yesterday when I found out that a case that we thought was being closed - has not been closed yet - and it looks like several more weeks at least till we can see and end to this mess, my Mother-in-Law shared this beautiful song with me.
This song tells of so many ways in which God keeps His promise. I am so very thankful that I serve a God that has walked on water and SO much more.
I hope ya'll enjoy! :O)







5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I pray that your family will soon be past whatever you all are going through.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! God is working - but it is all still very hard to deal with. Thanks so much for the prayers. I am hoping that soon I can share at least part of what is going on - other part is very private. Thanks Lisa :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you all. Hold on to your hope--nothing--No Thing--is impossible for Him.

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)