Tuesday, December 18, 2012

An Interesting List of Some That Have Passed Away This Year

I just found something interesting on a local news site on the Internet. It is a list of some of the people who died in 2012. You know - the ones that were famous or who had made the news or what ever. I thought it was interesting to skim through and thought some of ya'll might find some of it interesting as well.
I think for me the most shocking on the list - and I had heard about it when he died - but it was the death of Thomas Kinkade. What an amazingly talented artist he was!! It is still sad that he passed away.

You can check out the list here.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

29: My Favorite Fats for Baking