Sunday, August 12, 2012

Puzzles and More

Good Morning~ This is the very first puzzle that I have done ALL by myself -in my adult life. I don't remember puzzles when I was young - so who knows could be the first one ever..? It was only 500 pieces, but was challenging at times.
Since finishing this one - I have started a 1,000 piece one. I have the outer edge a some of the rest done. It is a fun way to relax and still use the brain. Which is a good thing! :O) 

 We had our sweet granddaughter for a few hours this week-end. Here she is helping Papa with his puzzle. 
 Her hair kept getting in her eyes so Papa put some barrettes in her hair. She was too busy playing to stop and be still.
  
  Isn't she a doll? Oh and please excuse the mess in the back ground. It is a messy corner of my sewing room. When it ever(if it ever) cools off around here we are hoping to be able to get the garage organized and then I will be able to more organize my sewing room since there are some boxes and such in the closet that should actually be in the garage -but waiting to get the garage in better shape. 
 I am so glad that I have been watching the local thrift stores for puzzles for my granddaughter. I have found all of these for anywhere from $.50 - $1.50. And you can't beat that! Well maybe at garage sales but with it being SO hot here(I mean hot as in triple digits- not 80's - LOL) there have not been many garage sales. One more thing I am looking forward to when it cools off. 
Oh notice the middle puzzle with the fish - that is a puzzle you can use a magnet with! 
Well I hope you all are having a good week end! :O) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories