Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Bible/Prayer Time - Very Beneficial

My Bibles look nothing like this, but there is a very good reason for that. My two favorite Bibles are very new. I have bought 2 great Bibles this past year. I love them but I am no where near getting ALL of my favorites marked. But you know what? The more I read the Bible and go through life - the more verses that stand out and mean SO very much to me. 
The more we open up our Bibles and spend time in the Word of God - the more we are transformed into the  likeness of God. Prayer and Bible time - are very important things to spend our time on. Just think how much good just spending an hour in prayer and Bible study. And think - that is not even a tithe(10th) of our time. Just a little challenge for you - if you don't already have a quiet time every day - try to work it into your schedule. You will be blessed. God bless you as you put Him first in your life. And work towards a worn Bible. :O) 

1 comment:

  1. So very, very true! I used to wonder what I would DO for an hour of quiet time. Now I feel that one hour isn't enough! (Though have not managed to find more than an hour!)

    love the picture you found to illustrate this post!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“The Central Issue: Love or Selfishness?” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN...

Sorry I missed posting last week. Here is the 2nd lesson in this series. I am hoping it blesses you! :O)