Monday, August 27, 2012

Back on Schedule...

Good Morning~ I hope everyone is having a great start to your Monday morning. Mine has been good. My husband went back to work today from his hernia surgery. He was not looking forward to the alarm going off early this am - he is more of a night owl. Me? I think I am more of a morning person - or a day person. I do SO much better if I get to bed at a decent time so I am working towards that goal. I am hoping that now that our alarm is going off earlier that I will be able to get my schedule working better.
It was great this morning to get up early and to already be ready for the day plus I have had my devotion time and have cleaned our bathroom and a few other odds and ends around here. And I have a list of the things I really need to do today and then a secondary list - what I would like to accomplish on top of the have to accomplish list. We will see what all I can get done.
I am hoping to get back to posting more regularly. I have some ideas of things I want to share so now that I will have more quiet time and time to focus on posts - I am hoping to get them out of my head and posted.
Well I better get off of here and get on with the day. I have to work today - so I will be gone for half of the day.
Ya'll have a great day! :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories