Thursday, August 30, 2012

Finding Treasures

Yesterday was my lucky day! Since my husband had surgery and had been off work - and during this same time my MIL had to have the PICC line so I had to do a lot of extra work during the last 6 weeks. So I had not have very much of a chance to go thrift store shopping. Yesterday was the day I finally got to go to two of my favorite shops. And when I saw these two Tupperware containers sitting side by side - I was happy. But when I saw the price tag I was even more thrilled! 

For just $1.35 each - and they are practically new! And I after I recovered from the thrill of finding these and sending my husband a text to let him know. I looked across the isle and what did I see? This set of Tupperware Measuring Spoons! There are 2 missing - but they are the least used one. And for only 50 cents - I could not pass them up. I also found a dress for $6.99, a couple of pairs of jeans for my son and a few odds and ends.
I really enjoy being able to find cool and helpful things. Last week a great deal for pasta was found and we were able to get 24 oz bags of pasta for $1.00 - so we ended up with quite a few bags. Now I have containers to store them in so that they can last longer. I love how God provides for our needs - just when we need them. Praising God for the treasures that I found! :O) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

27: The Facts About Fats - Part 2