Monday, August 6, 2012

Hot Outside..But We Still Need to Eat


Chickenetti
1 C. chicken broth
16 oz package of spaghetti, cooked
4 C. cooked and cubed chicken
1-10 3/4 oz can of cream of mushroom soup
1 C. water
1/2 C. bell peppers, chopped
1/2 C. diced celery
1/2 tsp black pepper
1 med onion, grated
8 oz American cheese, cube

1. Put chicken broth into large slow cooker, add spaghetti and chicken
2. In large bowl combine soup and water until smooth. Stir in remaining ingredients, then pour into slow cooker.
3. Cover, cook on low 2 -3 hours.

From the cookbook "Fix it and forget it - lightly" - pg. 33

2 comments:

  1. I am gonna try this today with vegie chicken...think my son would like it! I have gotten weary...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marci~ Let me know how it turns out. I figure it will be great! I can totally relate to being weary- I am there too. And this summer heat does not help either...
    May you find some rest and relaxation, Lisa :O)

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

20: Joseph Vision