Friday, August 10, 2012

If Not One, It's the Other

This has been one busy week, but honestly the last 3 weeks have been pretty busy. And it looks like at least for the next 3 weeks it will be the same. It can not be blamed on one particular thing. It is just the combination of having to go to work 6 days a week - not having to stay but 2 hours on a couple of those days but still takes a bit out of my day. Along with the fact that our church is having an evangelistic series(that I have already told you about. There is only about 1 week or so left of it.
Then this week we have had added to all the other business - several problems. I told you about my son and the problems he has been having at his place. Well the good news is that he and my husband were able to get his AC unit going on Wed. Then Thursday after I finally got off of work - my husband and I ran to Home Depot to pick up a few needed items. Before we left for Home Depot - I noticed that the house was warmer than usual, but I thought that it had to do with the fact that our window unit that is usually out in the sun room -was not there(it's was at my son's house trying to keep them cool till their main AC unit was fixed. Anyway about 1 hour later when we got home - our house temperature had gone up about 4 degrees. My husband went out to the unit outside and sure enough - the fan blade was not turning. Our AC was out. And to top it off - it was like one of the hottest(if not the hottest day of the year) and a day that I think was the hottest day on that day in history. Well since my son and husband had done trouble shooting for my sons AC unit - we had some ideas of what could be the problem. My husband called our AC guy and talked to him and sure enough it was the capacitor - about an hour or so later we were able to go pick the part up from him and my husband was able to replace the bad one.
It was probably about 6pm when we got it fixed. We were so thankful that it happened during the day and that we were able to catch it and get it fixed so quickly. When you try, you can find blessings in most problems that you have.
Anyway so there is a bit of an update of what is going on around here. So much more but I don't want to bore you with all of it. I hope you all have a great week end! I have a few ideas for some post that I want to work on this week end, when things slow down. It will be nice to be able to get some of these ideas on paper.
Have a great week end! :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)