Thursday, July 12, 2012

We are Home!

So sorry for not posting sooner. But just wanted to take some time to drop in and let you all know that my husband had his surgery and we are home. He is sore and when they put the tube down his throat - it damaged it a bit and so his throat hurts and he is not doing very much talking. I would have posted earlier but I ended up getting a really bad headache and just have not felt that great. We had to be at the hospital by 6am, which meant that I had to wake up at about 4:30am so we would be able to get there in time. I am so thankful that this is behind us. Neither one of us slept very good last night. I look forward to sleeping tonight.
Well I need to get off of here and get a few things done, then I will be calming down for the day and really working towards getting to bed at a decent time.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa.
    I wull be praying for your family. I hope that you get the rest you need.
    Keep the faith.

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

20: Joseph Vision