Friday, July 27, 2012

Some of My Favorite Things....

I am so thrilled! Yesterday my son was going through some things in his room. Packing up stuff that he really does not need out right now. Trying to make his room more manageable for his needs at this time. One of the things he did was take some books out of the book case. I was thrilled to find a whole little shelf of books that the boys had as children. Some were when they were really young - some chapter books. I had totally forgotten about them. I had no idea that we still had these books. 
I was so happy to find these two books especially!!! 
These were two of my favorite books when I was a kid. I loved these books. They have been read over and over. And now they will be read over and over again. I think I might just put these two books up till my sweet granddaughter is a bit older. I don't want her to accidentally tear these books. She is usually very gentle but these are special books and there are a lot of cool book for us to read to keep us busy for a while. 
Do you remember any of your favorite books that you had as a young child? What were your favorites? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“The Central Issue: Love or Selfishness?” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN...

Sorry I missed posting last week. Here is the 2nd lesson in this series. I am hoping it blesses you! :O)