Friday, July 6, 2012

Earthquakes..... Yes, Really

In the wee hours of this morning- while we were all asleep- an earthquake rattled our house and woke us up! This is the 3rd earthquake that we have felt. All have been under 4.0 magnitude -but for us Texas folks - earthquakes are scary things. The first one - hit back in June - it was another of those way early in the am and woke my son and I up from a good sleep. My son wondered if a car had hit our house. That a highly unlikely due to the fact that there is a good sized bar ditch in front of our house. Anyway we quickly realized that it was an earthquake. Just one of them happened during the day. It is a scary occurrence during the day as well. Trust me - this is not something that we are used to dealing with. And truthfully - would rather not deal with. We have enough other problems to deal with like....tornado's and such.

It wasn't but in the last 6 months that a tornado touched down with in a couple of miles of my home. And many more hit this area. That is no fun either.

Some people say that our earthquakes are due to a lot of drilling going on - but I say that they are just another sign of the times we live in. Jesus is coming....SOON! We need to be ready!

"For nation shall riseagainst nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall befamines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places." Matthew 24:7

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry you are having to deal with earthquakes! But I agree with you--Jesus IS coming soon! And we will be going home with Him. Now THAT is good news!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories