Sunday, July 8, 2012

Prayers for us...Prayers for you?

Tomorrow afternoon my husband has an appointment with a general surgeon. Last week we took him to Care Now and come to find out he has 2 hernias,.a ventral and umbilical hernia. So hopefully we will find out when his surgery will be. Please pray that it will be scheduled before there is any serious problems with said hernia's. He had to work a few days last week -he needs to save time off for after his surgery. But I am worried that he will over do it at work, since what he does involves a lot of things that would not be good for him to be doing.

While we are talking about prayer request - my oldest son still needs to find a good paying full time job. I am thankful that he has a job right now - but it is not something that pay enough to pay all of his bills. He will have to start pulling 1-2 14 hour days a week So a total of 56 hours a week in order to be able to cover his car payment. That still leaves us with his portion of the insurance bill - which is about $200 a month. And that makes things tough on us. So a good job would be a blessing for all concerned.

Those are my prayer request - well there are always unspoken requests as well - but I figure we all have those. Thanks so much for the prayers. If you have any prayer request - you can leave a comment or send an e-mail(it it shown on the side bar) I would be glad to pray specifically for you all. I already pray for you - and it is fine because I know that God knows what is needed in your lives and He will answer the prayers to His glory.

So that is what is going on around here. God is still in control and I am so thankful.

2 comments:

  1. Praying for Jason and Scott both! Let us know how the doctor appointment goes.

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories