Wednesday, July 25, 2012

New, Cool Things



I found something really cool at the store last week. Duncan Hinds has a new product. "Frosting Creations" is what it is called. You buy the frosting and then pick out what ever flavor you would like to add to the plan frosting. There looked like there were a lot of cool flavors. I can't wait till it cools off and I can try it out.  

I know this photo is kind of blurry but wanted to share just in case you could get an idea of what flavors they had. I am thinking if you wanted to find out more you could go to Google and type in the info and find out more. Maybe even coupons to try it out. 
What new, cool things have your found lately? 

1 comment:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories