Tuesday, July 3, 2012

When We Find Ourselves Stuck

At SS this week - we noticed a little frog in a container on the teachers desk(our SS class is in one of the classrooms of the school at our church.) Anyway one of the ladies brought him over to the table that we were sitting around, so we could watch him as he swam around. 
He seemed to keep swimming towards the edges of the container as if he was asking himself how he got stuck. What wrong choice had he made to get himself in this predicament?. 
As I watched him, I realized that sometimes we find ourselves in this same situation- stuck. We find ourselves in difficult situations and wonder why we are there. And sometimes it is because of a choice we have made, but sometimes it has nothing to do with what we have done. 

    "But he knoweth the way that I take: when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold."  Job 23:10

"Be sober , be vigilant ; because your adversary the devil, as a roaringlion, walketh about , seekingwhom he may devour :" 1 Peter 5:8

But we do know that no matter what situation that we find ourselves in  - God is there and able to help us! Praise God!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories