Friday, July 20, 2012

So Instead..

Right now- my husband and I would have been on our way to Fredricksburg, Texas for the week end to celebrate our 24th Anniversary, but that trip had to be canceled due to my husbands surgery - which not only caused us to have to stay in the area but took all the money we had saved for the trip - plus more. So instead we are trying to find some fun things to do in the area. There is a Quilt Show in a nearby town that we are going to go to today and and for Sunday we have planned a trip to the Antique Mall and a stop at Dairy Queen on the way home to use our buy one get one free coupon that they sent us for our Anniversary! May have a few other fun activities in there - don't know yet. But it goes to show - you can find fun things to do - even in your own area.
I hope you all have a wonderful week end! :O)

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! I like your perception! When life hands you lemons~make lemonade! We have had to do that a few times~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!
    I'm sorry your trip got cancelled, but I love your attitude. It's looking on the sunny side of things that will help your marriage survive and thrive another 24 years! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“The Central Issue: Love or Selfishness?” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN...

Sorry I missed posting last week. Here is the 2nd lesson in this series. I am hoping it blesses you! :O)