Thursday, July 26, 2012

This and That

Today is going to be a this and that post. The past few weeks have been so busy. 
As my husband and I were eating supper and talking - I made the comment -"Well since this is the last of July, I am hoping that this is the last of the triple digit weather - then our electric bill will come down." 
"What?" My husband says...lol A girl can dream can't she. You all know how it is here in Texas - August in one hot month. Last year July, Aug and most of Sept were Hot months. So to be honest we have been very lucky this year. And I am so thankful to God for some cooler days. Cooler days - being the ones in the upper 90's. But believe me - there is a big difference of heat from the 90's. It may not be that great of weather but when it gets into those triple digit days- oh my those are hot - some of them even feel oppressive.
Here's a peek at our temps for the next 7 days. 


There is something else that I wanted to share with you all. And this is information that is important to have. Well I think it is. Do you remember when I had shared a while back that my MIL had an infection in her breast? Well it had been a staph infections. And they ended up finally getting it under control - after she lost about 1/4 of her breast. Well about a month ago or so her back started to hurt really bad. And the pain just would not go away. Well she went to the Dr and come to find out - the infection had moved to her back. She had to have a picc line put in and she is having to have a high powered iv 2 times a day. Plus she has to take some oral high powered stuff as well. 
Anyway I thought that this is something people ought to know. There are some really dangerous infections out there and they can move around your body. What is very sad is that the infection she has - when I looked it up - it basically said that a person could lose a limb or such with this kind of staph infection/bone infection. So we are praying that her body along with the meds will help clear up this infection - once and for all. Prayers would be appreciated! 

And since my MIL has the picc line - she can not do all the stuff she had been doing - so I am having to work every day at least 2+ hours doing some things that she had been doing. So that and Dr appointments, and all for my husband, and some evangelistic meetings going on at my church have made me a very busy girl. And with that I will end today's "This and That" post. 
I hope you all are doing great and staying cool. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories