Thursday, July 5, 2012

Meanwhile....

Just a short post to check in and say Hi! I don't have much time to post this morning. I had to mow this morning and then ended up running out of gas and so it took up more time than I thought it would and I still have to get to work. So I wanted to leave you with a funny, but true photo going around Facebook right now:  


Oh so true... and what is sad it will be like this for at least about 2 more months. But there are things to keep us busy inside and we just work around the heat by doing outside things in the mornings while it is still somewhat pleasant. It is barely getting into the upper 70's at night as our lows but that is something to be thankful for because it won't be to much longer before 80's are as low as we go. 

Anyway I hope you all are finding ways to stay cool. Just remember - this too shall pass. :O) 

1 comment:

  1. I saw this photo on FB and loved it! sad to say, it's just as hot currently here. My rear view mirror even fell off my van today! Only other time in my life that THAT happened to me was when I was living in Texas!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

29: My Favorite Fats for Baking