Monday, July 30, 2012

The Importance of Praise

There has been a theme lately of what I have felt impressed with the last week and that is Praise. The Importance of Praising God! Sometimes when life gets us down we lose focus and forget to praise God for all the blessings he has blessed us with. Some trials are just so overwhelming that it is easy to feel like it is all we can do to stay afloat in life. But God wants more for us - so much more. So please join me in making it a priority to Praise God! He is worthy of our praise.

One of my favorite songs having to do with Praising God and how sometimes it is hard to do so. 
"I just want to praise You" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)