Monday, July 2, 2012

Choose You THIS Day

    "And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve ; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell : but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15

Choosing who we will follow is not a singular event, years ago- when we accepted Jesus Christ as our Savior. It is a choice for us to make every day. Every morning we have the choice of who we want to serve. It is our choice. Freedom of choice is something that God offers. Even when we choose the wrong things - the hurtful things - He still allows us to have the freedom of choice. This makes me love Him even more. There is no force - just freedom to choose. May we choose Him who created us, who died on the cross for our sins so He could give us the gift of salvation. Who will you choose to serve today? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

29: My Favorite Fats for Baking