Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Update on The Reading Corner

Over the week-end, I finished reading the 2nd book in this series- "Prophets and Kings". And I started book number 3 - "The Desire of Ages." I am only on about page 60 by now- but wow! This book is awesome!

Sorry for the blurriness of the photos. As you can probably tell by these photos it will take me longer than the month that it took me to read "Prophets and Kings." In the photo above you can see that there is so much more packed onto each page - and this book is over 800 pages. But I am sure it will be well worth the time to read it. As I read through these books - I am drawn into a closer relationship with Jesus Christ. I am understanding more and more His love for us all. And at the same time I am also learning how badly Satan wants to destroy us.


"Through every age, through every hour, the love of God had been exercised toward the fallen race." DA 37


"Angels from the courts above will attend the steps of those who come and go at God's command." DA 48

2 comments:

  1. I love the Conflict of the Ages series as well. I need to join you and just read the each book all the way through. I usually just read a chapter here and there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tonya~ I have been so very blessed with reading them through. It has helped me understand the history in the Bible so much better and it has also lead me to understand God better. It is probably one of the best decisions that I have made. You will be blessed by doing it!
    Lisa :o)

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories