Thursday, February 16, 2012

Seasonings - In the Kitchen

Chicken Style Seasoning

1 1/3 C. yeast flakes (nutritional yeast)
3 T. onion powder
2 T. salt
1 1/2 . basil
1 T. garlic powder
1 tsp. oregano
1/2 tsp. turmeric, for color

Blend in bender and store in covered container. I like to save old seasoning bottles - like what my onion powder or garlic powder comes in - and I then I can use them to store other things in. I just remove the label and label with what ever is inside.

Non-irritating Curry Powder

3 T. cumin
2 tsp coriander
1 tsp turmeric
1/4 tsp fenugreek
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp cardamom

Mix or blend in blender all ingredients. Store in an airtight container.

Just a few more recipes that I got from the seminar put on by Wellness Secrets.

1 comment:

  1. I am going to try this chicken seasoning. I have a different recipe, but it has a lot more salt in it. I think this one looks healthier! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)