Tuesday, February 14, 2012

In the Sewing Room

Several years ago I found a great pattern/directions to make this great "Joy" banner. This one pictured is not finished - sorry but this is the only photo that I could find right now. Anyway you will just have to use your imagination of how pretty it is once it is finished.


Anyway so I have made this "Joy" Banner for some family members and also for some friends. Several months ago, I started thinking how cool it would be to use this same pattern to make a banner for Valentine's Day. I already had a lot of red and white fabric so I just needed to get busy. It was fun planning it and working out the details. And I am quite pleased with the results:
Now I want to figure out what fabrics and all I should use for a "Hope" banner! Any suggestions of color combinations?

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE it! I have made the JOY banner, now you have me wanting to make a LOVE one too! :) And I like your idea for one on HOPE. . .

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)