Wednesday, February 1, 2012

In The Kitchen

Today our recipe comes from:




Cashew Nut Casserole

1/2 c. chopped onions
1/2 c. chopped celery
1 can mushroom soup
1 can water
2 c raw chopped cashews
3/4 large can dry chow mein noodle

Saute onions and celery. Mix mushroom soup and water. Lightly mix cashews with chow mein noodles. Add the sauteed vegetables and the mushroom soup to the cashew mixture and bend. Place in greased casserole dish. Sprinkle the rest of chow mein noodles on top. Bake at 350* for one hour.


I have actually made this several times now. It is very good. I love it. I hope you like it as well. :o)

1 comment:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

29: My Favorite Fats for Baking