Friday, September 2, 2011

TGIF

When I saw this forecast - I just had to share! Do you see what I see? The lows in the 60's. That will be like heaven. And the forecast is working out so nicely since I had decided to start walking again this coming week. I have been walking off and on but with the temperatures being so hot - I just have not gotten out much. But these temps look like it will be a joy to get out and walk.



Today was our day to sign up for the new year of Block of the Month. Our choices were Red, Black and White:
Or Floral -which will include Yellow, Green, Light, and Dark Blue fabrics:

The floral is based on this fabric below:

I signed up for both. I just could not help myself. I think it will be a great year.


Well I hope you all have a great week-end! Mine - looks to be warm. But there is hope, that not too much longer of this triple digit weather. :o)

1 comment:

  1. They are both nice--but my favorite is the blue one! So glad cooler temps are heading your way!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

29: My Favorite Fats for Baking