Friday, September 16, 2011

A Brilliant Idea....At Least I Thought So

Today I have - what I think is a brilliant idea! Half of the time, when I go to a public restroom- there is no hook to hang my purse on. And I do NOT like to put my purse on the ground. And my purse is pretty wide so even if there is a toilet paper holder - half the time if I put my purse on it - it will tip over and fall.

I don't know why it took me so long to finally this out - but here is what I do when there is no hook:

Isn't that a great idea? I am sure a lot of you - if not all of you have figured this out already. But just in case you have not- I thought I would share.

I hope you all have an excellent week-end! :O)

2 comments:

  1. Good idea! I watched an Oprah show once where they tested germ/bacterial levels on women's purses. It was gross! I never put my purse on the floor in a public place any more!

    PS: Pretty purse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant idea! I use a side/back pack, so am hands free, but sure see what a smart idea you came up with, and will use it if ever i carry a real purse!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)