Sunday, September 25, 2011

A Great Find and Memories

Later today I will be posting the first of a 3 part series on our visit to a Quilt Show- our very first one!


But first, I wanted to tell you about a great thing that I found at the Goodwill on Friday. I found this awesome sewing machine cabinet! It is about 36 inches wide. Wider than our other cabinets. Oh please excuse the dust. I had not dusted before I took the photo! I was so excited to have it in my sewing room that I just clicked the photo.

This in the inside of one of the drawers. I love the details and organizational extras!
And for only $20.00 - I thought it was an awesome deal!!


*********


When I was a little girl -I remember going to Gibson's with my parents. When we were driving to the Quilt Show - we drove by one. I had to get a photo of it. Brought back memories. And as you know - I like to get photos of the country court houses. Well we drove by one and I was lucky enough to be able to get a decent photo of it with my phone. Stay tuned - there will be a 3 part series coming up- just way too many photos for just one post. :o)

1 comment:

  1. I like your sewing table! May it bring you many years of pleasurable use...what a find!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“The Central Issue: Love or Selfishness?” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN...

Sorry I missed posting last week. Here is the 2nd lesson in this series. I am hoping it blesses you! :O)