Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Checking In

Well I really don't have a lot to share today. We have been blessed with our lows getting into the upper 60's and so in the mornings - I am able to open up the window but by late afternoon we are usually shutting down the house and turning the AC on. I am thankful for at least part of the day - of not having to use the AC. I look forward to when it cools off a bit more. We are still hitting the 90's or at least the upper 80's most days.

On Monday my husband had a HIDA scan done - to test the function of his gallbladder. We are still trying to find out what is causing the major pressure to his chest. We have not gotten the results back yet but hope to find something out this week - if not by next week. If this is not the cause I really don't know what the next step will be. He has had SO many test ran this year so far. I am so thankful that they have because they did find something that could have been very serious if left untreated. I will be writing post on it soon. I think it is something that needs public awareness. You will understand once you read about it.

I hope everyone is having a good week. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)