Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Quilt Show ~"Celebrating Texas" part 3(edited)

These cute little hangers/quilts that were about 2 foot square or so - were arranged when you first came into the building. They had a few more but there was some kids that wanted to play in that area so I just got the photos I could and settled for these. But I think they are quite nice and that you all will enjoy them.
^EDITED: Ok I noticed in the book that these quilts were to be 40X40 - not the 2 foot square that I roughly guessed on.

I thought these lace curtains on the window- that is looking out at some Texas wildflowers - including the Texas state flower - the blue bonnets.



I think that this last one is my favorite. It has the counties in Texas all divided out. That took a lot of time and effort.



I am hoping that you have enjoyed my trip to the "Celebrating Texas" Quilt Show with me. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

19: Go to the Ant