Sunday, September 11, 2011

It is Starting to Look Like Fall- At Least it is in My House!!

On Friday I found a great new Fall table cloth at Walmart. It is really pretty. I am so glad that stores are coming out with cloth table cloths again. They are so nice and they can change the way a room looks. Isn't it pretty? This photo is not the best in color - but it does give you an idea of what it looks like.

My son got my "Fall" box down from the Attic today. I was excited to go through it. I had forgotten some of the things that I had in it. I had placed the place mats that I made a couple of years ago for us. Do you remember them?

I have to be honest the last year or two I have not really gotten this stuff out and decorated. This year I was so ready to get the stuff out and change things out. I have a table runner that runs along the top of my computer desk - like above the computer screen. Well I really need to find a fall colored one. I changed out my decorations - and the pink and blue hearts - don't really go with all of the Fall things.

Today I also did something that I have not done in a LONG time. I made cinnamon rolls!



Yum-Yum!! I have not done a lot of baking. That is one of the negatives of living in Texas. It has been hot. And when you are using an awful lot of electricity -you try not to heat up the house by baking a lot of stuff. My family will be so thrilled when I start cooking more and baking more. One of the reasons I made these today - was that my husband's partner at work requested them. So when my husband asked - I could not refuse I am so glad that he told me before I went to the store - cause I was able to pickup these great pans that are perfect for C-rolls!!


Well I hope that you all have had a great week-end. Mine has been very nice. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

20: Joseph Vision