Monday, August 1, 2011

Collections

This week end worked on dusting and rearranging things on these shelves. I don't know for sure if this is going to be the way it stays, but at least for now it is.




Most of my tea sets came from a thrift store or Goodwill. Most at only 2-3.00.



























My sister got this cute little set for me. It is really pretty.





My son found this blue and white set and bought it for me. Isn't that sweet? It makes it even more special to me.




I think this is the prettiest set that I have. This photo does not really do it justice. I paid the most for this set - like $5.00. Which was a great deal cause when I looked it up on Ebay - they had a few sets and they were running $10.00 and over.


Well I just thought that since I was cleaning up this area and organizing that I would take photos and organize a folder about them. I hope you have enjoyed them.


PS - I have already changed a couple of things on the bottom shelf to even it out a bit. Wish I had have studied it more before I got the photo - oh well.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! I love how you have an area to really enjoy your collection! I need to have some shelves like this to display my tea cups. . . someday!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)