Saturday, August 13, 2011

What a Beautiful Sight!

What a beautiful sight I woke up to this morning!!! Rain!! A nice, steady rain!!! The first thought that came to my mind was - Showers of blessings!! I really needed this. Yesterday evening - I heard that we got rain - but I was not home to enjoy it.
No - I was at the hospital with my husband. Took him in about 8pm - with severe chest pains. And by about 11:30pm - they decided to keep him. They want to get to the bottom of what is going on. I do too, but we don't even have the bills paid from the time he spent several days in the hospital and then he sent to the ER about 2- 3 weeks ago- have not gotten that bill yet~Praise the Lord! And now another hospital stay. Ever since the President had tried to change the health care laws and such - things have changed in such a negative way. Before we had a set amount of money that we had to pay and it was manageable - now we pay a large deductible and after that we have to pay a percentage of every bill and now instead of getting one bill from hospital - we get bills from hospital, Dr, lab, and anything else they decide to do. Anyway - I am trying to let go of the worry and give God my burdens. And this rain makes it a bit easier. It has been refreshing to my soul.

Oh another good side to the rain is that it got down to 76 degrees! We have not been that low in like a month and a half or more. But of course once this rain moves through here - our temperatures are not doubt going to go through the roof. See what I mean:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories