Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Yes - We are Home Sweet Home!!

I am so sorry. I forgot to post that my husband was able to come home Monday afternoon. There for a while I was afraid they were going to keep him another day or two. Anyway we still don't know what is going on with him. He still has constant pressure on his heart. He says it feels like an elephant is sitting on his chest.

Today he had an apt. with his Dr. and she is going to set up an appointment with another Cardio. The one we were going to was positive that it was not heart. We have had MANY tests done and nothing is showing up. We really need to get to the bottom of what is going on.
*********
So today is the 51st day of triple digit temps. Last night the low was like 86- which is a record high as a low - made this year and this year we have had 86 as a low 4 times so far. There are many places that are not even making up to 86 as a high.

A positive side of this whole heat wave is the fact that this evening - I went outside with my weed eater and I spent about 8-10 minutes weed eating and was able to get the front yard taken care of. We only had a small area - like a 2X2 that was really green and then a little bits here and there around the yard that needed mowing. We have not mowed in a LONG time. That is great since it has been SO hot. I think we are getting used to it - Well I am cause I just stay inside during the hot times of day as much as possible. I have to take care of the chickens during the hot times of day but it just helps me to appreciate the coolness of the house.
**************
I have spent a lot of time in the Bible lately - finding promises. Jason staying in the hospital several days - when we don't have the bills paid from his last long stay. Plus we do not have the bill from the last ER visit. So all of this information has really caused me to stress out. But I am choosing to trust God. And what is SO cool is that there are MANY promises in the Bible!! Just open yours and see what promises you can find! :O)

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are finding good promises to claim! The Bible is just FILLED with them--of course, my problem is remembering them when I am in the midst of problems! I have thought about writing down my own "Bible Promise Book" in a notebook. Years ago a grandmother in the church I attended mentioned that she had done that over the years. Anyway, I have thought of doing that kind of thing. Organizing the promises by topic on different pages, depending on the different things I stress about! One day I will do this--then when I am in the midst of problems, I can grab my notebook and look up the promises I had found on that paticular topic. :) SOMEDAY, anyway!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

20: Joseph Vision