Monday, August 15, 2011

Will Today be the Day?

Well I am hoping that they will release my husband from the hospital today. I had really hoped they would release him yesterday but his blood pressure was still too low. I am thinking from the meds they gave him. We still don't know what is going on. The last of the month he has an upper GI and a colonoscopy scheduled. The Dr. don't think that his problems are heart related - even though he keeps having chest pains. It is all frustrating. But we do have a plan. After the tests at the end of the month - if they come back clear then we will have all of my husbands information transferred to a team of Cardiologist that my MIL used and see if they can figure out what the problem is. Hope we don't go to the poor house trying to figure it all out. He was in the hospital for several days in May I believe and then the ER 2 1/2 weeks ago and now this hospital stay all for the same problem with really no answers. It really is frustrating - especially when the bills are rolling in. I know this is a pipe dream but they should have some kind of way to not charge when a person keeps coming in for the same thing and they can figure out the problem. Oh well. I am trusting God to provide the money needed. So many bills piling up and then this is the worst time of the year cause our electric bill is higher this time of year and will be higher for the next month or two as well. Ok - enough complaining for me. Hope you all have a wonderful day. :O)

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about this...I do hope somebody figures out why hubby is suffering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry about those hospital bills so much. When you get them all in give them a call and talk with them about a reasonable payment plan. Most doctors, hospitals, and clinics will work with you on a plan that gives you some breathing room to get caught up. Be at peace and take care of you and your family's needs. Seek God, he has a plan to prosper you! Jer.29:11-12.

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)