Thursday, August 11, 2011

Mystery Solved

This past week-end a mystery was solved. Several weeks ago I had went out at dusk to put the chickens up and noticed a hole of sorts had been dug in the flower bed by my birdbath. I thought it was weird because I had just been out there giving the chickens water several hours before and I had went and filled up this birdbath and there had been no hole at that point. I filled in the hole.

About several days later I noticed a hole again. This time I decided to just leave it alone. Apparently something really wanted a hole there.

Then this past week-end I was sitting on my bed putting my shoes on and I looked out the window. I love to watch the bird and the chickens. So anyway as I was looking outside I saw who/what it was that had made the hole!!!
Do you see him? I had to grab my camera and run out to my sun room to the back door to get the photos of him.
It is like the Ritz for him! Water, shade and the bricks that in the shade bring some coolness to him. I was happy to solve the mystery and to get to watch him. So it is a win/win for all of us! :o)

1 comment:

  1. I had to really magnify the picture, and finally caught sight of the funny little creature. They need shade too1 Reminds me of our dog! He digs down into the dirt for a cooler spot. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

27: The Facts About Fats - Part 2