Thursday, August 25, 2011

Still Here, Still Hot

It has been a few days since I have posted anything. Sorry about that. Or weather is still HOT. Yesterday was day 58 of this summer with temps in the triple digits - well that is the official number for DFW. I am thinking we have had more here cause the day that knocked us out of the running for the most continual days - we got to triple digits here. Anyway we keep breaking records whether they be for the highest temps for the day or the highest lows. Here is a look at what is expected.

Anyway I have been trying to stay cool. And spending some much needed time organizing and cleaning things around here.

Tomorrow morning my husband has some pretty important tests to have done as an out patient. The results to these tests will help the Cardiologist know in what direction he needs to do. Please pray that these test go ok. And also please pray that we can figure out what the problem is. I would really appreciate it.

I hope you all have a great day! :o)


2 comments:

  1. Praying for you both, especially that the tests will show what they need to.

    By the way--we are having lots of days with no rain here. Not as hot as you guys, but grass is dying, leaves are falling off trees without our usual fall color, plants are dying in my yard, etc. It's sad! We need rain pretty bad, just as you guys do. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having the enjoyment of catching up a little on reading your blog. I hope the tests prove valuable and enlighten what is the real cause of your hubby's symptoms!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

27: The Facts About Fats - Part 2