Sunday, August 7, 2011

Breaking Records - In Sight

Remember that I told ya'll that if we stayed in the triple digit temps through till next Saturday/Sabbath than we would break the record hot record that 1980 has held for so long. So as you can see - it does not like like we will have any problem breaking that record. There have a whole lot of records that we have broke so far this summer.

And the fact that it is the beginning of August - which is usually the hottest month of the year it would not surprise me if we surpass the other record of 69 days total of triple digit temps for the summer. I hope not but it would not surprise me one bit.

I hope you all stay cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories