Thursday, August 11, 2011

A Little Disappointed...





Well I can not remember who it was who recommended this series to me, but today I watched the first two of the series. And I have to say I really like this show. So I have added the next several dvd's onto my queue at Netflix.



*******************






Well guess what? Even though it got to 102 at my house - since it did not get to 100 at DFW - than we did not tie with the record from 1980. We missed it by 1 day. And what is sad is out of the next 7 days it looks like we will have at least 6 of those in the triple digit. Yes - I am disappointed. If I had have been able to enjoy the cooler weather that some enjoy or even some showers that some people north of us got - then maybe I would be more ok with missing out on a least tying the record. I mean seriously it has been a super hot summer. I heard on the news yesterday that normally Texas sees about 18 days in the triple digits and we have like had head enough for 3 - 4 summers so far. Can you tell I am READY for fall? Oh and a lot of the leaves on the trees are already turning brown and falling off. One ray of sunshine - we have NOT had to mow. We have a section of about 2 - 3 feet square area around our sprayers for our aerobic system in the front yard that I have had to weed eat a couple of times - and will need to go again tomorrow. But have not had to mow in like forever. That is very unusual for us as well. But after 40 days of triple digit temps in a row - what do you expect?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories