Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Dog Days of Summer

It is just getting hotter and hotter! It is truly the Dog Days of Summer now.
Last year we were so very lucky - we did not hit the hundreds until August. This year - we have had 31 days straight so far as of yesterday. And as you can see - there does not look like there is an end in sight. At this rate we may break the record set in 1980. If I remember correctly the record set for 1980 was 42 days - well by the Tuesday we will be on day 39- so we would have to be in the triple digits till August 13 and by looking at this weather graph - it does not look like it would be a stretch to say that there is a really good chance that we will be blowing that record out of the water. Not really a good thing, but man maybe just maybe one of these days it will cool off. We can only hope. I hope you all are staying cool. :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

29: My Favorite Fats for Baking