Sunday, February 20, 2011

Rethinking Things

Today I have been reminded that you have to be careful while on your computer. I was typing some very innocent things in the google images to see if maybe more of my photos were floating around and I was very disturbed with what I saw.
And as I was looking at where traffic was coming from to my blog - I was disturbed by one of the links. I mean seriously - people that go to that site will NOT be interested in what I have to share. It really makes me second think what I want to share on here. When I first began - I wanted to be open share my heart - hoping that by doing so that I could help others that may be going through the same things that I have been going through. And I still want to be open and be truly who I am but I am going to need to pray about how I am going to go about it.
I would really appreciate hearing what others of you on here think about all of this. :o)

2 comments:

  1. Lisa! I noticed the same thing. It is really odd.

    I used to share more on my blog than I do now. It's sad, but necessary to be somewhat guarded.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand what you are saying Lisa. I too need to pray about it as well..

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)