Sunday, February 20, 2011

I need information

Ok - today I thought I would check out my site meter to find out where all my visitors are coming from and how they are getting here. Well I discovered that at least one of them got here through google images. I noticed several of my photos there- just under one search. So my question is- is this normal? And what can I do about it? I don't take that great of photo's but I really would rather people not use my photos without letting me know they are going to use them. Anyway - any help would be appreciated. Thanks :O)

2 comments:

  1. I don't know enough about this topic. Let me ask Austin and see what he knows....

    ReplyDelete
  2. One way to discourage others from using your photos is to watermark them. Tons of bloggers are doing that these days. I started watermarking my photos but then I got lazy. I think I should start doing that again.

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

29: My Favorite Fats for Baking