Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Sorry I have not posted for a few days. Things have been going pretty good. Our weather has been gorgeous!! Sabbath afternoon I went on a walk, after I had walked about 30 minutes a friend came by and we continued to walk for another hour. I sure wish she lived closer cause it would be easy to get that kind of a walk in - if I have a walking partner to talk to. Anyway the sunshine, fresh air and exercise did me a lot of good. Those things really are important to us, and don't always realize it till we got get them.

Well today is my first day back at work at the bakery and guess what? My nephew - called in sick. This means that my son had to go in at about 5:45am and he will work till 8pm - with maybe a 2 hour break later this afternoon. This also means that I will go do my work and then I will also work from 10:30am-2:30pm on the grill helping my MIL - what my son usually does. So I will end up getting a full day - to welcome me back. That is OK because we need the money.

There has been some meetings being put on at my church about the 8 Health laws. And I will probably write a post or two sharing some of what I have learned. A lot of it is stuff that I have heard before but it is good to get a refresher every now and then. It helps re-enforce the information. If you would like to see what these 8 Health Laws are you can go to a post I wrote that tells about them Here.

Well I hope that you all have a Happy Valentine's Day! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“The Central Issue: Love or Selfishness?” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN...

Sorry I missed posting last week. Here is the 2nd lesson in this series. I am hoping it blesses you! :O)