Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Beautiful "New" Tablecloth(edited)

Today I had an appointment in town and stopped at one of my favorite thrift stores. And I found a treasure. I have not found a treasure in a long time, so today I was SO excited to find a great treasure:
A beautiful table cloth. And this photo does not do this table cloth justice at all. The design is at each corner of the table as well. And there are also a few little designs on each side of it as well. I love to find treasures like this. :o)

Edited: By the way - it cost me $5.00. I thought that was an awesome deal for what I got! :O)

3 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful table cloth. Did you have to pay a lot for it.Sure is pretty! I am following your blog, you are welcome to follow mine as well. Blessings jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's BEAUTIFUL! So nice it was found by someone who will appreciate it. Someone put a lot of time and effort into creating it!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

20: Joseph Vision