Monday, February 7, 2011

Consequences

Even though I know that it is best to let resentments go, lately I have been dealing with some resentments. Some people in my life have made choices(some recently and some a few years ago) and I am having to live with the consequences. You know -it is bad enough when you make poor choices and then you have to deal with what happens due to those choices but it is super hard to deal with the consequences of other peoples choices. As I was thinking about this and wondering what God would want to teach me from this experience, all of a sudden it dawned on me- Jesus died on the cross - NOT for His own sins. NO - it was for our sins. He had to die because of the consequences of our choices. This, of course, has made it easier for me to deal with what I am going through - but I am sure there is more for me to learn. May my heart be open to hearing the voice of the Lord. :o)

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories